Jan. 2018 - Sept. 2018
- Contracted by CEO to develop
full-stack list sharing platform.
full ownership of the development process, including design, testing, and ops.
- Developed platform using
React, GraphQL, Apollo, Flutter, and Node.js.
- Launching product on iOS, Android, and Web in October.
A Thinking Ape
May 2017 - Aug. 2017
- Worked on mobile-social games Kingdoms at War and Party in My Dorm.
- Mentored other interns on iOS fundamentals, layout, coding style.
- Built client features using Objective-C and server-side with Python's Django.
- Independently built a user reward system now used by millions of players worldwide.
Sept. 2016 - Nov. 2016
- Developed features and bug fixes for the
Shopify Point of Sale iOS app.
- Consistently met high coding standards for an app used by retailers worldwide.
Completely rebuilt gift-card barcode scanning view with functional and UI tests.
- Contributed to refactoring and redesign of Order Details and Refunds functionality.
iOS Developer Intern
May 2016 - Aug. 2016
- Worked on Tulip's delivery team developing a white-label
retail store associate iOS app.
- Acted as
lead mobile developer for one of the company’s largest clients, Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Consistently met tight delivery deadlines, allowing app to reach thousands of employees.
- Designed and developed new screens for iPad app for filtering and sorting products.
iOS Developer Intern
May 2015 - Sept. 2015
- Asked to take on an iOS leadership role after departure of senior management.
- Designed a passive geo-tracking module and audio / video response controller.
- Assigned tasks to other intern and coached him on the basics of iOS development.
- Brought crash-affected users to an all-time low upon my departure.
Bachelor of Engineering
Graduating in 2019
Bachelor of Software Engineering and Management.
Completed four of five years.
Currently maintaining a 3.2 GPA.
iOS Apps -
Swift / Obj-C
iOS apps, delivered between 2011 - 2016.
Lifetime downloads - 181k
A web and mobile app which delivers the
best content reddit has to offer.
NES and 6502 CPU emulator built for a software design class.
Machine-learning engine that uses neuroevolution to learn to play Super Mario Bros.
Apple WWDC Scholarship
YHack Top 8 (x3)
Mac Eng Musical
Using infinitereddit as my application, I was invited to WWDC in San Francisco.
Placed in the top 8 for Yale's hackathon in 2014, 2015, and 2017 for projects Maestro,
President of campus entrepreneurship club. Ran an 8-week program on
Acted as band director for the Mac Eng Musical in 2017, leading an orchestra of 30
Ran an iOS sales and repairs business, serving over 1000 customers between 2013 and 2017.
React, GraphQL, node.js, Express, Apollo, Flutter, Webpack, SQL, MongoDB,